Monday, February 18, 2008

This is my Life

Well I figured this is going to be the best way for people to keep up dated on my life. Let me interduce you to my family.


My honey Dusty:





And my beautiful Babies:

Rhett, William, Chyanne






and the Puppies, Dayz and Toby, and of course our Hide-E Roo, the Iguna.


For those who don't know we moved in to a house last October. It is sooo nice to have a place that fits all our stuff and still have room to move around. Our place is the new hangout for family get togethers. I luv it, I always wanted a place that was big enough to have the whole family at. The back yard is huge! It is so cool, we even have a fire pit. Good thing my honey is a FireFighter, He will come in handy when I try to start a fire in it!




The Babies are doing great Chy & Rhett are so stinkin smart. Both are doing great in school. Way better than I ever did. Billy he keeps me on my toes!!!! He is to Smart for his own good. I think he is my brothers all bundled up in one. Smart as a whip and in to everything! Hopefully I can get him Potty trained complety now that I am not working. I think that was the best choice I have made in a while.
Things are pretty busy around here with school, work (4 jobs for dusty), house cleaning, snow shoveling and just playing with the kids. But we are doing great. I wouldn't change any of it for anything!!!!!


















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Eden,
Finally got through using link on Janet's blog and now can see yours fine! When did you move? Could you send me your new address?
Aunt Ruth Ann