Monday, July 21, 2008

This ones for you Rhett Jackson!!!

We went to the Cache Valley Crusin over the 4th of July weekend. It was soooo much fun. The kids had a blast and I love the vintage cars. Crusin for me is a trubuite to Rhett. Rhett loved the old cars and Crusin was his thing. I was so excited to find "he's car". A 57 Chevy Bal Air red with a white top. This one is a 56 but they are basicly the same car.














I found this really awesome 57 Chevy Bal Air called the "FIREBALL".



It has ghost flames down the sides. The flames are two or three shades darker and lighter that the car itself. So the sun has to hit the car just right to make the flames standout a lot.
This car is the very year the Rhett wanted. Wrong coloring, but I think Rhett would have been just fine with this car!!!!
This ones for you Rhett! We love you, and miss you more and more each day!












No comments: