Saturday, July 10, 2010

It's all in Gods hands.

With everything going in our lives right now it has been so crazy and fuzz. Between trying to find somewhere to live and finding steady work for Dusty, things are all up in the air! Dusty is trying to stay busy with odd and end jobs for people we know. He is also busy with the department. I am trying to make it through summer vacation (with all the kids home). We are trying to keep our hopes up that we are where we are meant to be. I am having a hard time making myself believe it will all work out in the end. We have even talked about finding work in other places. Dusty is looking for work as a full time career Firefighter/EMT. I have to keep telling myself "It will work out the way it is meant to, It is all in God's hands. He will let us know when the time is right." There is a place for us but where it is, I just don't know right now!

1 comment:

Adam and Debbie said...

That has to be so hard to not know what the future holds, but I'm sure things will work out for the best in the end.