Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Wow I am so behind!

I just realized that it has been over a year since I have been on here. I guess I really need to stay on top of things.
Well the short and sweet of it ... it has been a very busy year. We finely got a house, I love it! I started working, Billy started preschool and Dusty started working for Eli. He gets to travel all over Wyoming, Colorado, Nebraska, South Dakoda and Kansas. Rendezvous was rainy, snowy and windy. That was after the site got flooded out and we found somewhere else to hold it.
In June the kids got out of school and then we started the running back and forth to friends houses for parties and sleep overs, or running friends and cousins home from sleep overs. With June also came the warmer weather and the BUGS. Oh man do I ever NOT love the bugs. We added a few more animals to our funny farm, and had to get rid of our Toby.
Summer has been a lot of Family BBQ's, get togethers and a reunion. Summer has gone so fast this year. I can't believe the kids start school in just 28 days! We haven't even done the things we wanted to the summer. Bear Lake is just getting warm! But with the end of summer comes HUNTING season. I can't wait! I'm got get me another big buck this year (I hope) I really could use the meat. After buying beef for the last few months, I really miss my deer burger. It's so much healthier and way less greasy.
August will be the start of new adventures as Billy starts Kindergarten, Rhett starts middle school and Chyanne starts junior high. WOW they are growing up so fast!

No comments: